To all hotel guests who are staying for their self-isolation period upon entering Japan:
Thank you very much for cooperating with the measures to control the spread of the novel coronavirus.
We ask that you cooperate with the following measures during your isolation period.
We apologize for any inconvenience caused, but your understanding is greatly appreciated.
■Our room cleaning policy
- In accordance with the guidelines of the Ministry of Health, Labour and Welfare, we will refrain from entering (cleaning) your room during your stay.
- If you would like to have the linens or other items changed, please place the used linens and other items in a plastic bag and leave them outside your room door. Our staff will bring you new ones.
- For trash, please put your trash in a plastic bag and leave it outside your door, just like with linens.
■When using facilities inside the hotel:
- Please wear a mask when moving around the hotel.
- We ask that you refrain from using the hotel breakfast service.
- Coin-operated laundry machines, ice machines, and microwave ovens are available for use.
- If you use these facilities, please let the front desk staff know after you have used them.
- Please refrain from using the public bathing facility. (Only for guests staying at the b suidobashi)
■Post check-out request:
- If you test positive for a PCR test after you check out, we ask that you notify the hotel immediately.
Thank you very much for your understanding and cooperation.
If you have any problems or questions during your stay, please do not hesitate to contact the front desk.
While we must interact over the phone or from the other side of your room door, we will help make your stay as pleasant as possible.
■For guests who have completed their self-isolation period:
You may use the hotel facilities as usual.
Please inform our staff when your self-isolation period ends during your stay.
* Your reservation is complete after we issue your reservation number.